30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Blog Trade #32: Brad's Blog


Last week, I wrote about my mission to complete the 2013 Topps Rookie Card Manufactured Patch Set and within two hours Brad from Brad's Blog offered up the Ken Griffey Jr. from the set:


I shipped him a Pat Burrell autographed card for his Philadelphia Phillies collection and within a few days the Griffey arrived along with these awesome extras:


The Oakland A's are loaded with young talent and Brad hooked me up with Topps Chrome rookie cards of some of their key players.


He also threw in a ton of San Jose Sharks base cards from the 2012/13 Upper Deck set.

Thanks Brad!  I appreciate you helping me out with my set.  Hopefully we can pull of another mutually beneficial trade in the future.  

Happy Wednesday and sayonara!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering what YOU were doing buying a graded Mantle!

Spankee said...

Sweet Griffey!

Greg Zakwin said...

congrats on the set progress! and yeah. I thought there was a higher-end card involved as well when the post popped up in my feed haha.

Fuji said...

Lol... only in my dreams ;-)

Fuji said...

Thanks. One step closer to completing the set.

Fuji said...

lol... sorry for the misleading photo.