30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hanging with Buster @ AT&T

Two weekends ago, my friend offered to take me to a San Francisco Giants game.  I was a little hesitant at first, because I already had made plans to walk around the De Anza Flea Market.  Plus, I'm not a Giants fan and although the ticket was free... I knew that a trip to AT&T always proves to be costly.


But as soon as she told me they were giving away Buster Posey bobble heads, I was all in.

It was a little overcast, but you can never really complain about the view at AT&T:


Plus... the food was amazing.  If I ever get married, I'd want ballpark concession stand food served at my wedding.


Thanks Denise for taking me to the game.  I honestly couldn't think of a better way to spend my Saturday... than to hang out with you and Buster while chowing down on some overpriced nachos.

Happy Wednesday and sayonara!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn, Next time Denise asks i'll GO!

Spankee said...

Garlic Fries are One of my fondest memories of visiting San Francisco.

Greg Zakwin said...

you can't pass up a free ticket and a free bobblehead.

doing so would be blasphemy.

Fuji said...

Lol... the ticket was free. But I was in charge of food & beverages. Plus, I ended up buying us tickets to one of the A's vs. Giants game next month.

Fuji said...

They're pretty famous. I didn't order them this time, because my friend wanted to try the Poutine (fries w/gravy).

Fuji said...

Yup... I'm not a Giants fan, but I'll never turn down the opportunity to hang out at AT&T.

Fuji said...

Yeah... free bobblehead days are awesome.

Napkin Doon said...

Jealous! Pac Bell has been on my list for a long time!

Jafronius said...

Nice picture of the park. Is Buster supposed to be holding something with his right hand? Perhaps the overpriced nachos?

Fuji said...

Yeah, he has an MVP trophy... but my friend lost hers.

Yankeejetsfan said...

Great bobblehead! AT&T Park is on my must visit list.