30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

On The Rebound

After the sad and depressing experience I went through last Friday... it's time to dust myself off and get back on my feet.

Couldn't think of a better way to rebound than with this beauty...

2002 Benchwarmers Bonus Card Autograph

Brooke isn't famous... but she's easy on the eyes.  Better yet... she's cheap.  I picked up this former Raiderette's autograph for two bucks from Tromp's Sports Cards.  A huge thanks goes out to Mark over at Battlin' Bucs.  He shared this site on his blog last month, so I went on a little shopping spree.

Happy Hump Day!  And sayonara.

7 comments:

Man said...

Yep, easy on the eyes. An excellent pick me up card when one is down.

Mark Hoyle said...

Great recovery

Play at the Plate said...

Hump day...cheap...I see what you did there. I checked them out too. They have some great deals.

BobWalkthePlank said...

Not bad, Not bad at all...

Yankeejetsfan said...

Tromp is a good friend of mine and he has some great deals on his site. I just piked up some new additions for my Teixiera and Chrebet collections and can't wait until I get them.

Fuji said...

teehee ;-D

Fuji said...

Yeah. I took advantage of his 50% off sale last weekend too. Great stuff. Especially if you're looking for those minor and semi-star athletes.