30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My version of the 12 Days of Christmas...

On the twenty-fifth day of December
I'm showing cards to thee...

Twelve game-used Gwynns...



Eleven sensational Sharks...



Ten vintage Munsons...



Nine of my favorite pitchers...



Eight alluring Asians...



Seven Suzuki's a-signing...



Six Packers a-passing...



(A man with) Five Golden Rings...



Four sensational Sea-birds...


Three short men...



Two Kevin Loves...



And a stupid Christmas card featuring me!



Merry Christmas to all... and to all a good night!

6 comments:

Hackenbush said...

Merry Christmas, Fuji! Great cards!

Napkin Doon said...

Great song. Actually I couldn't get past 8, but I'm sure the rest was good too.

Fuji said...

Thanks... I hope you and your family have a safe holiday season!

Fuji said...

Nah the rest of the song sucked... the whole reason I wrote this post was to fit in #8.

jacobmrley said...

Wonderful. A very (belated) Merry Christmas.

And your personalized card is always too cool for words.

Fuji said...

Thanks... I hope you had a great Christmas. Enjoy a safe New Year's Eve and a amazing 2013.