30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Results Are In

And it's time to announce our four contest winners.  But before I get to that, let's review some of the contest information.

A.  What are the prizes?

The four contest winners will each receive sports card lots containing autographs, memorabilia cards, oddballs, inserts, rookie cards, and of course base cards.

B.  How could you enter?

There were three simple ways to enter:

1.  Leave a comment on the original contest post.
2.  Plug the contest on the original contest post.
3.  Comment on posts between 4/26 and 6/7.

C.  Why did extend the contest until 7/7?

Ummm.  I completely screwed up.  I got my dates mixed up and thought it ended in July, instead of June.

D.  When did you realize you made a mistake?

About two minutes ago.  I apologize for my error.

E.  What are the four posts that qualify for bonus contest entries?

I used Random.org to select the four special posts.  Anyone who commented on 5/31, 7/2, 4/27, and 7/3 received two bonus entries for each additional comment.


Alright... now that we've gone over the fine print.  Let's reveal the four contest winners.  

Drumroll please...


Congratulations to Jafronius (1st Place), Tony L. (2nd Place), Nathan Bell (3rd Place), and Greg Zakwin (4th Place)!

I'll be contacting each of the four winners within the next twenty-four hours to request the following information:  mailing address and teams/players you collect.

Thank you to all of you who took the time to read and comment on my posts.  One of my favorite things to do is read your comments and respond to them.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  Happy Saturday and sayonara!

5 comments:

Commishbob said...

Number 151.... I think that was my Draft Lottery number is 1971.

BobWalkthePlank said...

I think Tony wins every competition. Both he and the Brewers are tearing it up this year.

Tony L. said...

Seriously, I've gotten incredibly lucky in the past three or four months. I think I've won something from 6 contests in that time. Don't worry, though -- I'm pretty sure my luck runs out very, very soon in these contests!

Mark Hoyle said...

Thanks for the contest.. Tony is still on a roll

Dion's IP Autos only said...

There's my luck I'm Mr. Irrelevant again! 195 of 195 lol Thanks for the contest Fuji! Dion