30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Friday, December 31, 2010

Domo Arigato: Martyn @ Steal Second


This past year... since I started my blog, I've made a few blogger buddies. To help me remember who is who... I associate them with different things.

I associate Martyn (author of the blog: Steal Second) with soccer and England. Well a few weeks ago, Martyn sent me a Christmas card and a sweet looking pin of his favorite soccer team... The Blackburn Rovers.


I'll be honest... I don't know much about soccer. The only time I really watch it is when The World Cup comes around. However... if I do ever start following the sport, it'll probably be because of Martyn or G_Moses.

Martyn... I love the present and it's now in my official soccer PC... along with my Samurai Blue card set and my 1979 Topps San Jose Earthquakes sticker.

Domo arigato buddy for the wonderful Christmas present and of course your friendship. I hope you and your family have a great 2011.

No comments: