30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Monday, May 31, 2010

Wanted: 2002 Fleer Fall Classic HOF Plaque Inserts



Does anyone have any of these laying around? I'm looking to build the 2002 Fleer Fall Classic "HOF Plaque" insert set. It's made up of 30 HOFers and are serial numbered between 1936 and 2002, depending on their induction year.

The first time I saw this set was around a month ago, while searching for deals on checkoutmycards.com. I thought they were cool looking and picked up 1/3 of the set for about $14. I just grabbed another 2 off of there, so that leaves me with 18 to go. I still need the following cards:

#1 Babe Ruth
#2 Christy Mathewson

#6 Cy Young
#7 Tris Speaker

#8 Eddie Collins
#16 Luis Aparicio
#17 Pee Wee Reese
#18 Willie McCovey

#19 Willie Stargell
#21 Joe Morgan

#22 Jim Palmer
#23 Tom Seaver
#25 Steve Carlton
#26 George Brett
#27 Nolan Ryan
#28 Robin Yount

#29 Kirby Puckett
#30 Ozzie Smith

If you have any of these, send me an email or leave a comment with what you're looking for (or how much you want to sell them for).

2 comments:

Hoopography said...

"Reg-gie", "Reg-gie", "Reg-gie"... Sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

This site is really cool! I found here alot of information that I was looking for. I am really happy to be a part of This site!. bestrentalsector