30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Catching Up w/ Care Packages

A few weeks ago, I wrote a post about all of the sets I'm currently building.  Within a few days, I received a package from Josh over at Royals and Randoms with a 1990 Gregg Olson coin:


The day after... I received a package from Señor JBF... who also hooked me up with some coins.  Wes took it to the next level and shipped me four Olson coins:


Plus a pair of Tony Gwynn coins:


And a 2013 Topps Mini Gold card of Andrew Cashner:


Thanks guys!


One set down... thirty-eight more to go.

I also received a package from Jeff over at 2 by 3 Heroes: that included a bunch of memorabilia cards for my PC's:




He also included a handful of inserts, oddballs, and base cards for my Oakland Athletics, San Diego Padres, Montreal Expos, and Japanese ball players PC:


Thanks Jeff!  I guess we're calling this a trade package.  Today I spent a few hours building a bunch of packages... one of which is for you.  Josh and Wes... you'll be receiving some stuff too.


Plus a few other packages for people I owed.  If you don't see a package for you above and I owe you something... email me or leave a comment below and I'll add you to the list.

Happy Sunday and sayonara!

No comments: