30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Monday, June 16, 2014

Appreciate the Patience

This weekend, I spent several hours digging through boxes looking for cards of specific players and teams, so I could finally pay back multiple people in the cardboard community.  My only regret is that I wasn't able to do it earlier.

Below is a picture with all of the packages I put together on Sunday afternoon:


I'm still in the process of gathering cards for Wes over at Jaybarkerfan's Junk, but hopefully this evens things up between me and a few of you out there.

However... if I owe you cards and you don't see your name among the packages... I totally apologize for the oversight.  Please comment below and I'll take care of it ASAP.

By the time you guys are reading this post, these cards should be on their way to their new homes.  One of the packages is going out to Jim over at Garvey Cey Russell Lopes.  Last week he sent me a package with several cards I needed for my 2004 UD Timeless Teams set:


He also threw in a handful of cards for a few of my PC's:


Thanks Jim!  And thanks to everyone out there for being patient with me.  The past month or so has been insane, but things are definitely more relaxed now that the regular school year has come to an end.

A few of you have emailed me about packages you've sent my way... and whether or not my new address will cause any issues.  I've had all of my mail forwarded to the new address, so I don't think there'll be a problem.

Thanks again everyone for being so patient.  Happy Monday and sayonara!