30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blog Trade #38: Too Many Verlanders

Life is like a box of sports cards.  You never know what you're gonna get.


And that's exactly how I felt when this huge box arrived at my doorstep.

Last month, Dennis over at Too Many Verlanders and I pulled off our first trade.  He picked a few cards off of my tradelist and told me he had some cards for my collection... as well as some cards for my students.

That was the understatement of the year.  See for yourself...


Yup.  That's three 400ct. boxes filled with hundreds of Oakland A's, San Francisco Giants, Green Bay Packers, San Francisco 49ers, Oakland Raiders, and Golden State Warriors.  Plus he sprinkled in a few Cal Bears and Stanford Cardinals too.

That's all, right?  Nope.  He also threw in three complete draft pick sets:


But it didn't end there.  Last, but not least... he included these singles for my PC:


Thanks for the trade Dennis.  My students are going to love the Giants, 49ers, and Raiders cards.  Looking forward to trading with you again in the future.

Happy Wednesday and sayonara!

No comments: