30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Final Contest Standings

Here's a look at the final point standings for the this year's:



Remember, the top 3 people in the standings are automatically entered to win a prize package.  So a big round of applauds for Ryan, PATP, and the overall point leader:  Dawgbones.


Everyone else has to take their chances on random.org.  Here's the # of times each person will have their names entered into random.org for the final 10 spots:



I'm going to try and have everything inputed and list the 13 winners by this evening, but please don't hold me to that.  My buddy is in town and we're planning on selling at the flea market tomorrow, so I might not have the list until tomorrow night.


Thanks again to everyone who took the time to participate in the contest.  I hope all of you are enjoying your Saturday afternoon.  Sayonara!

3 comments:

SpastikMooss said...

I like my odds! Gunning for those 3 graded cards hahaha.

And congrats to the winners!

Martyn said...

Good luck to all

Ryan G said...

Good luck everyone, and thanks Fuji! I had a great time writing!