30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Badass and Beautiful

If this post is published on time, then it's after 3 pm on Wednesday afternoon which means I officially have two work days left until my winter break.  What does that mean?  It means that in less than 48 hours... I can sit down, relax, and start binge watching some of TV shows like Star Wars Rebels, Timeless, Arrow, The Blacklist, The Walking Dead, and if I have enough time... one of my all-time favorite shows... Game of Thrones.

Unfortunately... there's one show I recently decided to shelve.  Anyone a fan of Marvel's Agents of SHIELD?

It's like Panini Hometown Heroes.  I like it.  But there are just too many other things I'd rather collect... or in this case... watch.

However, if I had to choose my favorite thing about the show... it'd be Agent Melinda May:

2015 Rittenhouse Agents of Shield Season 2 Costumes #CC3

She's badass and beautiful.


That's an excellent one-two punch.

Well that's it for today.  I'm not sure how much longer this show is going to be on the air... so I wanted to show it off before it gets cancelled.

I hope all of you are having a great week.  Happy Hump Day!  And sayonara!

9 comments:

Brett Alan said...

AoS really is good...I was always more of a DC than Marvel guy, and I watch all 4 DC shows on the CW, but SHIELD has been much better than any for at least this season and last.

And Wen Ming-Na being so gorgeous at age 53 is unbelievable.

Collecting Cutch said...

I never got into Agents. I tried to get through the first season, but it just was too slow for my tastes.

Hackenbush said...

Now that has to be the first sequin relic I've ever seen. And probably the last. Cool!

acrackedbat said...

enjoy your break!!! no doubt you've earned it!

Johnnys Trading Spot said...

She is HOT!

BobWalkthePlank said...

The only show I've kept up with recently has been the Walking Dead. These days I watch a lot more Minions and Little Mermaid....

CaptKirk42 said...

Love Agents of SHIELD. Haven't seen many of the Marvel Movies that do interconnect in the plot-lines from time to time, but have usually kept up with this series. Right now I'm a few episodes behind as it airs the same time as NCIS:NO I give the NCIS show priority over other shows. Been that way since most of the Agents of SHIELD Run. Love Agent May, as well as Daisy and the cute Jemma Simmons. Didn't know about the SHIELD cards until a month or so ago when I saw one of the promo cards on Ebay. Need to get a base set and the promos and look for some of the Autos.

GCA said...

I kept seeing promos on TV and have always appreciated Ming-Na Wen. Finally tuned in over the long weekend. Took me a bit to get all the characters straight, but then I realized that my favorite comic hero of all time was on the show - Deathlok!! I'm going to have to binge watch AofS to get the whole storyline.

Fuji said...

brett alan - lol, you and i are complete opposites. i'm more of a marvel guy, but i'm a much bigger fan of arrow over agents. i couldn't believe that she's 53.

collecting cutch - i liked it a lot in the beginning, but i'm not sure i'll continue to watch it anymore

hackenbush - those sequins are literally trying to bust out of the card

julie - thanks. whether i deserve it or not, i'm definitely enjoying it ;)

john miller - agree 100%

matthew scott - ah the joys of parenthood. a few of my co-workers are in the same boat.

captkirk42 - agents did a great job of finding a variety of women to fit their fans' interest. my brother and father love ncis. one of these days, i'll give it a shot.

gca - have fun. the deathlok story line was one of my favorites