30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Thanks Priceless Pursuit & Number 5 Type Collection

Now that I'm actually blogging, I can give proper thanks to two other bloggers. It's a little late, but better late than never.

First off, I wanted to say thank you to Joe over at The Pricessless Pursuit for his donation of Topps Town cards to my classroom. I haven't handed them out yet Joe, but don't worry they will eventually make it into their my students' hands.



The other person I wanted to thank is Mathew over at Number 5 Type Collection. Matt had an awesome Valentine's Day giveaway and hooked me up with a bunch of Japanese MLB players for my PC.


Both of you guys are awesome and your generosity is much appreciated. Have a great weekend everyone.


Sayanara!

No comments: