30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hobby Hero #1 : arfalc77

I was raised by my parents to always say "thank you" and to show appreciation for the things things we receive from others. Today, I plan to do just that. One of the reasons I started my blog was so I could throw down my two cents on some heroes in the "sports card" hobby. There are a ton of people who I plan to recognize, but today I'm going to only focus on one. I'm a man of routines and one of the things I do on a daily basis is check my YouTube subscriptions. Usually, I just skim through the ones that look interesting. Maybe it's a box break, or a mail day. Sometimes it's a rant and other times it's a contest. What I can say for sure is that I don't have enough time in my schedule to watch every video... because if I did, it would probably take a few hours each day (which is time that I don't have).

However, there is one person who never lets me down when I need some entertainment... and that guy is arfalc77 (aka 7's).
The thing that I admire about this guy is his "character". In short, he tries to be a positive role model for others in the hobby. He's honest, generous, and flippin' hilarious. If you get a chance, check out his videos. Here's one of my favorites:

eBay Dude

Anyways... with that being said... 7's you're the man! Thank you for being a positive influence in our hobby.


Now onto my newest Packers PC Pickup (actually my first on this blog):

On Monday, I bought this 2007 NFL Sweet Spot "Pigskin Sigs" autograph of Greg Jennings from the hobby hero mentioned above. I love how the autograph is nicely centered and signed on the fake pigskin. It's definitely my favorite Jennings autograph so far.


No comments: