30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Friday, November 21, 2014

The Kid Found His Way Home

I wrapped up my final parent/teacher conference yesterday afternoon and when I picked up my mail... look who was waiting for me:

1999 UD Century Legends Epic Signatures #JR

After my recent postal hiccup, I honestly thought I'd never end up owning this card.  But thankfully the Cardboard Gods were looking out for me and I can now officially cross it off of my Top 10 Want List.

I want to quickly thank the eBay seller who sold me this card for going out of his way to help me track it down.  Regardless of whether or not his actions actually played a role in the delivery of this card, it's nice to know that quality customer service still exists.

With that being said... by the time this post is published, my Thanksgiving Break should have officially started.  I'm looking forward to catching up on some sleep and of course checking out everyone's blog posts.

Happy Friday and sayonara!

Oh... one more thing... thank you to everyone who took the time to leave me feedback on Monday

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love a happy ending!

Zippy Zappy said...

Nice to see you be able to finally get it in hand. Nice pickup :).

cynicalbuddha said...

Looks great.

defgav said...

Hurray! Great card.

JediJeff said...

Best feedback from Monday wins this card???? Wow....you are SOOOOOOOOOOOO nice!

BobWalkthePlank said...

Happy Ending!

Eric Bracke said...

Awesome! Great card!

Tony L. said...

Great news!

Hackenbush said...

Great card! The Kid has a nice signature (and it isn't a scribble like some).

Corky said...

A great ending.

The Junior Junkie said...

Just got caught up on the sitch. Glad everything turned out alright.

Drew said...

Wow, good to hear. Beautiful card, and cool to add it on his birthday!

unclemoe said...

Good news