Let's start with the manageable goals:
1. I will continue to post 3 to 4 times a week on this blog, as well as write periodically on A Pack To Be Named Later and Blog of Trade Bait.
2. I will resist temptation and keep my pack and box purchases to a minimum. Instead, the bulk of my cardboard purchases will focus on singles and completed sets.
3. I will continue the tradition of running my annual summer contest, because I love to see all of you guys interact with each other.
4. I will build five new sports card trifectas in 2013.
5. I will start and complete a full run of Topps base cards (during their active playing careers) for Tony Gwynn and Kirby Puckett.
Now for the more challenging goals:
6. I will complete my 1972 Topps Oakland A's team set. I've been working on this project for awhile now and I'm down to seven of the high #'s.
7. I will complete at least 12 blog trades, while adding at least 5 new names to my Completed Blog Trades list.
And finally a pair of intimidating goals:
9. I will add a 1909-11 T206 card to my collection. This will be challenging, because the handful of Athletics I've targeted aren't cheap.
10. Start trading again on the forums. I'd like to raise my SCF rating up to 250 by completing 28 more trades and bring up my CCW rating to 40 by completing 16 more trades in 2013.
Okay, it's your turn...
What are some of your 2013 Hobby Goals?
Happy New Year and sayonara!