30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Players I Love to Hate #1: Teemu Selanne


After watching last night's hockey game between the Anaheim Ducks & my beloved San Jose Sharks, I knew I had to start a new series on my blog.

For the 50th time in his career... Teemu Selanne scored a goal against Team Teal... the game winning goal to be specific. The Sharks desperately needed to win last night... and Teemu & the Ducks had nothing to play for, other than to spoil San Jose's playoff hopes.

Gosh... I hate that guy. Okay, maybe I'm being a little dramatic. I don't really "hate" Selanne, but I can't really say I "like" him either. The guy has made a career of destroying the team I love. In fact, I wasn't even a fan of Selanne when the Sharks traded for him in 2001... because they traded away my favorite player:


Teemu... if you're reading this right now. Do me a favor and just retire already. I'm begging you!

Are there any athletes that "destroy" your team(s) on a regular basis?

Happy Thursday everyone... and sayonara!

4 comments:

Robert said...

Let's see, I'm a Leafs fan, so I couldn't really narrow that list down to a small enough one to fit into the comments section!!

Fuji said...

LOL!

Rhubarb_Runner said...

Ron Davis. Oh, wait, are you excluding players that are ON our team? Then nevermind.

Fuji said...

:-D