30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I Like Pie!

2011 Topps American Pie "Relics" #APR-33


The fact that I'm a middle school teacher puts limitations on my blog posts. So let's just keep sweet, simple, & G-Rated.

I'm a huge fan of HBO's Sopranos... regardless of how the show ended. So when I saw this Vincent Pastore celebrity worn memorabilia card online for $1.50... I snatched it up.

There's so much more I'd like to comment on... but I don't want to end up being one of those teachers forced to resign because of inappropriate posts on the internet.

Happy Tuesday everyone and sayonara!

11 comments:

Dodgerbobble said...

Love the Big P---- card! I'm a huge Sopranos fan too. I saw the Joseph Gannascoli (Vito Spatafore) card on my LCS's bid board a couple weeks back, but didn't bid on it. I wish I would have. Do you know how many Sopranos cards there are in the set?

wjames said...

Its Live Help Agents a blog that gives a useful information and its post and information are too good.

Spiegel83 said...

I picked that up at my LCS bid board. I beat Dodgerbobble to it. Sorry dude. The Sopranos is classic. I feel bad for Pus but he break a big rule.

TakaTanakaGiants said...

Nice card. Does it mention where the card came from? Shirt? Pants? Jacket?

TakaTanakaGiants said...

Sorry I meant to type, does it mention where the *relic came from?

Fuji said...

From what I've seen... Gannascoli & Pastore are the only two relic cards featuring members of the Sopranos cast.

Fuji said...

I totally felt bad for BP... he was in a no win situation.

Fuji said...

Nope... according to the back it says... "the piece of memorabilia featured on the front of this card comes from an authentic item worn by Vincent Pastore".

Dodgerbobble said...

I'm glad you got it.

Chris P said...

I actually bought the Sopranos complete series a couple months ago and just finished it last week. Definitely one of my favorite shows of all time

Fuji said...

Yeah, I own it too. Haven't watched it in years, but I know that as soon as I throw the first disc from Season 1... I'll be hooked all over again.