30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Blog Trade #18: Nomo's Sushi Platter


Back in January, I purposely left BLOG TRADES off of this year's list of hobby goals, because I wasn't sure if I was ready to start swapping cardboard again. My hesitancy had nothing to do with a "deal gone sour" or anything negative like that. I just was burnt out on stuffing padded envelopes and standing in line at the post office. Plus... my trade bait lists were unorganized and outdated, so I decided to cut back on trading.

Then a few weeks ago, I blogged about how I needed base cards of certain players for my students and the little flea market venture, I've recently decided to test out. And thanks to a couple of fellow bloggers, I have dove back into the trading scene... head first.

A few days ago, I received a package from Spiegel... the author of Nomo's Sushi Platter. I sent him a couple of inserts for his collection. And in return, he sent me a bunch of vintage Oakland A's & current San Francisco Giants:


This was the second (or was it our third?) trade we've pulled off... but it was our first blind trade. I was definitely happy with what I received... which means another successful trade has been completed.

Thanks Spiegel... look forward to our next trade!

Happy Sunday evening everyone... and sayonara!

No comments: