30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Monday, May 7, 2012

Three More Munsons!

"The Walrus" Project is slowly, but surely coming along.

Last week, my COMC package arrived and brought me his 1975 Topps regular issue base card:


Plus I picked up an eBay lot that contained his 1977 Topps and 1979 Topps regular issue base cards:


Which means there are only two more cards for me to chase down. His 1970 Topps rookie card and his 1972 Topps regular issue base card. Neither are considered rare or hard to find, so it's just a matter of finding copies in my price range. I've added both cards to my eBay watch list, but I figure, it took me a year to collect these eight cards... so there's no rush to find the final two.

Here's a peek at the eight I've acquired so far:



Happy Monday everyone. I hope all of you have a great week. Sayonara!

2 comments:

Daniel Wilson said...

Very cool! I've been thinking about doing the same thing. I only have 3 so far though. Good luck!

Fuji said...

Best of luck! I already have my next Topps base card project lined up: Kirby Puckett