30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Cheap Cool Cards #26: The Soup Nazi American Pie Relic

Seinfeld is one of the greatest sitcoms in the history of television, largely in part to the amazing characters that graced the show. And when it comes characters on Seinfeld, few are more memorable than The Soup Nazi, played by Larry Thomas.


So when I discovered the above 2011 Topps American Pie relic card online for $1 (free shipping), I immediately purchased it. They usually sell in the $2 to $3 range on eBay, which I still find reasonable when you consider what Larry Thomas has contributed to pop culture:


Okay... it's your turn:

Who's your favorite Seinfeld character?

My favorite has always been George, because it cracked me up that we're so much alike. The only difference is that I have too much pride to let others think I'm an idiot. So I'd keep those thoughts to myself, instead of acting upon them.

Have a great weekend and sayonara!

6 comments:

Spiegel83 said...

I am a big fan of George as well. I love the episode when he dates Marissa Tomei and she finds him attractive. That took my crush on Tomei to new heights.

Hackenbush said...

I love Mr. Bookman, the library cop.

Fuji said...

I too had a huge crush on Marissa in the 90's!

Fuji said...

Mr. Bookman is awesome... glad Seinfeld brought him back for the finale too.

Jeremy said...

My favorite would also have to be George. Mr. Bookman was cool. and Newman. One of my top three episodes would have to be the Soup Nazi episode. You have the smoopy doopy storyline, the Soup Nazi story line and the amoire thieves storyline. Very fine episode, indeed!

Fuji said...

LOL... watching Seinfeld and the blonde go back and forth with smoopy is one the funniest, yet sickening things I've ever seen on that show.