30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Domo Arigato: ucffans (CCW Member)

It's been two weeks since Christmas, but the gifts keep arriving at my doorstep.  This time, I received packages from fellow Card Collectors World Forum member ucffans.

He's the TTM moderator on the forum and wouldn't you know it... he included this amazing Sal Bando autograph:


Two weeks ago, I wrote about how this exact card was one of my favorites in this set.  It's the newest addition to my Oakland A's shelf in my office.

He also sent me a bunch of A's rookie cards and inserts:


In a separate package, he included a bunch of new cards for my Japanese athlete binder, plus a few more Kurt Suzuki cards for my collection:


And finally, he sent me this awesome Chris Chelios memorabilia card for my hockey enforcer collection:


Thanks Brett!  I'll make sure to give these cards a good home.  And now that I have your address, I'll make sure to send some extra Tony Gwynn cards I have laying around your way.

Happy Saturday and sayonara!

No comments: