30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Monday, May 20, 2013

Domo Arigato: GCRL


Last week, I received a PWE with a quartet of Kurt Suzuki's from Jim over at GCRL:  

2010 Upper Deck #590 Team Checklist
2013 Topps "Target Red" #208
2013 Topps "Toys R' Us Purple" #208
2011 Topps #79

I already had the 2011 base card of Suzuki, but I was stoked to add the other three to my newly constructed Kurt Suzuki binder.  In fact, both of the 2013 parallels are my first cards of him in a Nationals uniform.

As of right now, I only have eighteen cards inside of it.  Unfortunately, I won't have access to the bulk of my Suzuki PC until I visit my parent's this summer.  Until then, it gives me time to start picking up some of his cheap cards off of COMC to help fill up the pages.

Thanks Jim for the nice care package.  I'll definitely keep you in mind when I'm hunting down cardboard at the flea market.

Happy Monday and sayonara!

3 comments:

Greg Zakwin said...

Those '13 Topps cards of Suzuki are awesome. Great, great shot.

gcrl said...

You're welcome Fuji. 3 out of 4 ain't bad.

Fuji said...

bro... 1 out of 4 ain't bad. the fact that you got 3 out of 4 is awesome. thanks a lot. I'll definitely get some Dodgers out to you in the next few days. thanks again.