30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Friday, March 15, 2013

Beware the Ides of March

2009 SP Legendary Cuts #180 (#'d 254/550)


Ahhh... this card sure does stir up memories.  During my sophomore or junior year in high school, we read Shakespeare's Julius Caesar.  And to this day, I can still recall the scene where the soothsayer warns Caesar.

Actually... it's the only line I remember from the play.  I mean... it's been nearly twenty-five years since I read it.  Wait... now I just feel old.  Damn you Caesar!

Happy Friday and sayonara!

4 comments:

night owl said...

9th grade: Romeo and Juliet
10th grade: Julius Caesar
11th grade: Hamlet
12th grade: King Lear

8 months I'll never get back.

gcrl said...

et tu, fuji?

Greg Zakwin said...

love me some Rome.

just not poetry and such.

Fuji said...

Hmmm... three people have left comments and they are all Dodgers fans. Is this a conspiracy or something?