30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Blog Trade #26: My Cardboard Mistress

I haven't been a very active trader since before the start of summer.  But as we head into the heart of winter, things are starting to heat up.  I've pulled off a pair of blog trades and another one with a reader in December alone.  Hopefully the trend continues.

This is the second time Spankee and I have swapped cardboard.  The first time took place over two years ago and mainly focused on baseball cards.  This time our trade revolved around tennis cards.

He was interested in the Rafael Nadal insert I pulled a few weeks ago out of my tennis box and from there we ended up working something out that would benefit my Japanese PC and Stanford PC:

2007 Ace Authentic "Materials" #1


2011 Upper Deck Sweet Spot "Autograph" #47


I also traded for this Brandon Belt autograph that will either be traded to one of my local buddies or be given away to one of my students who's a San Francisco Giants fan.



In addition to those three cards, Spankee threw in three bonus cards... which are all going straight into my PC's:



Thanks for another successful trade Spankee.  Have a happy holiday season and sayonara!

4 comments:

Spiegel83 said...

You have a card of a dude with my middle name. Nice Kida card.

Fuji said...

Okay... you've got me stumped. What is it? By the way... one of the guys above also has my middle name ;-)

Spankee said...

Glad you like them. Hard to believe our first trade was 2 years ago

Fuji said...

I know... time sure flies by. Thanks again for the trade. Hope the Nadal arrives soon.