30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Monday, November 19, 2012

Domo Arigato: Spiegel @ Blog of Trade Bait

Last week, I jumped on board Blog of Trade Bait and Speigel sent over a very nice welcome package that included...

San Francisco Giants and 49ers for my students...




And a nice stack of cards for my collection as well...



Oakland A's

Believe it or not... these are my first Cespedes cards!



Japanese Athletes

Seriously lovin' the Darvish!


And a new addition to my Tony Gwynn binder:



Thanks again Spiegel for the cards.  Your Nomo care package is on its way.  Enjoy.

Everyone else... if you're looking to trade, I encourage you to check out Blog of Trade Bait.  The site's name is pretty self explanatory, so head over there and check it out.

Happy Monday and sayonara!

1 comment:

Spiegel83 said...

Welcome to the Blog of Trade Bait! I am glad that you liked the cards that I sent your way.