30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

1991 Operation Desert Shield #35

In a few minutes, I'll be heading over to my friend's house to watch some football and pig out on food.  But before I do, I wanted to take a few moments to reflect what I'm thankful for...

I'm thankful for my family and friends.

I'm thankful for my health.

I'm thankful for my job and my students.

I'm thankful for Prop 30 passing.

I'm thankful for my cars, computers, and cell phone.

I'm thankful for this one week vacation.

I'm thankful that both the Seahawks & the Packers are in the playoff hunt.

I'm thankful for the success the 2012 Oakland Athletics experienced.

I'm thankful that Ed Reed's suspension was lifted.

I'm thankful for The Walking Dead, The Big Bang Theory, and Game of Thrones.

I'm thankful for bacon, gummy bears, and twice baked potatoes.

I'm thankful for this hobby.

I'm thankful for my collection.

I'm thankful for vintage base cards.

I'm thankful for 80's oddballs.

I'm thankful for 90's inserts and parallels.

I'm thankful for your blogs.

I'm thankful for this blog.

I'm thankful for SCF, CCW, and Sports Card Radio.

And last, but not least... I'm thankful for everyone who takes the time to read my posts.

I hope all of you enjoy a safe holiday season with your families and loved ones.

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments: