30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Domo Arigato: Ryan @ This Card is Cool

If you collect or have any interest in Japanese baseball cards, then stop reading this post and check out my buddy Ryan's blog:  This Card is Cool.

Actually, I've never met him in person.  But I consider him a friend, because he's helped me out on several occasions and we have a lot in common.  In fact, between him and TakaTanakaGiants (on YouTube) I have all the support I need in terms of collecting NPB trading cards.

A few weeks ago, Ryan send me an email informing me that he had send me a "just because" package, which arrived on Thursday.

Inside he sent me these 50 new additions to my Japanese PC:


Plus he included this cool pocket schedule for the Yokohama DeNA Baystars:


And this awesome Yokohama pocket roster:


Domo arigato Ryan-san!  I truly appreciate the package of cards.  I can wait to sit down and add them to my Japanese baseball card binder.

I'll be on the lookout for some stuff to send your way to even things out.  Take care, stay safe, and I hope you found some cool card shops in Nagoya.

Happy Sunday & sayonara!

2 comments:

Ryan G said...

I am glad you like them! I hope there's enough reading material on those cards to practice reading Japanese!

Fuji said...

Oh there's plenty. My first task is to start looking up some of these players. This will definitely keep me busy for awhile. Thanks again Ryan!