30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Cardboard Club


Dear Cardboard Gods,


I accept the fact that I have to sacrifice my collection with logo-less images and sticker autographs for whatever it was I did wrong, but I think you're crazy for making me write this blog post telling you who I think I am.

You see me as you want to see me.  In the simplest terms... in the most convenient definitions.  But what I found out is that I'm a variety of collectors.

I'm a set builder... 


and a dime box digger... 


and an accumulator of vintage cardboard...


a team and player collector...


and sometimes a box buster.


Does that answer your question?

Sincerely yours,

A Proud Member of The Cardboard Club

7 comments:

JediJeff said...

Yeah. I always carry this much shit in my bag. Ya never know when you have to jam.

Zippy Zappy said...

You forgot the most important category, Hoarder.

In all seriousness though I'm not sure why the cardboard Gods are angry with all of us and refuse to let us pull the cards we want to in packs.

The Junior Junkie said...

Don't mess with the bull, young man. You'll get the horns.

Corky said...

I love that movie, even today it is still entertaining to watch.

Jason Culley said...

I wanna be part of the club!

Jason Culley said...

I wanna be part of the club!

Hackenbush said...

Well played, Mauer, I mean Fuji.