30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Monday, September 23, 2013

Yo Knows!


While watching the A's game yesterday, I saw a guy with a "Yo Knows" poster and immediately thought of Bo Jackson's famous 1990 Score card.


Anyways... I remembered seeing this photo of Cespedes holding a bad across his shoulders and figured I'd create this custom in honor of #16... whose Royals helped the Oakland A's clinch the AL West title for the second straight year.

Hopefully Cespedes' current hot streak will continue into the playoffs.  I just purchased my Game 1 ALDS tickets and I'm ready to see how far Oakland will go this year.  Go A's!

Happy Monday and sayonara!

7 comments:

Stack22 said...

If you've addressed this before, forgive me, but do have any strong uniform preferences for the Post Season?

I love the yellow jersey/white pants combo with the green hat/yellow visor. I don't recall them wearing those at all in the post season last year.

View From the Skybox said...

Nice! Let's hope that card doesn't curse Yo like it did for Bo!

Fuji said...

I actually love all of the current jerseys... black, white, gray, yellow. But if I had to go with one... I'd probably say black. But if they went with the yellow, that'd be cool too.

Fuji said...

Dang... didn't think about that. Well... as long as he doesn't sign a contract with the Raiders in the next week or so, I'll be happy.

Greg Zakwin said...

Excellent work!

Ana Lu said...

I think I prefer the Cespedes one..

Fuji said...

Greg & Ana - Thanks!