30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Domo Arigato: Jaybarkerfan

I'm not sure how many of these "thank you" posts I've written.  But a large percentage definitely have gone out to Wes over at Jaybarkerfan's Junk.  If there was a Mount Rushmore of generous bloggers... he'd be on it.

If he's not handing out cards for free... he's giving them away in a contest.  I recently won the following hockey cards in his Jay Barker Fan's Junk Clearinghouse Sweepstakes Giveaway Contest:

2012/13 Toronto Fall Expo #25


2006-07 SPGU "Authentic Fabrics" #AFTA

Thanks for the contest Wes!  You're an asset to the blogging community.

Happy Sunday and sayonara!

2 comments:

Greg Zakwin said...

Wes is a real mensch.

Ana Lu said...

I have a few NHL cards. Besides Baseball cards they are the only I ever got. In both baseball and ice hockey you can see players faces. On american football they use masks it's a shame.