Saturday, September 28, 2013

Saturday Night Five: Yumi Sugimoto

This morning, I wrote about a lopsided trade between me and Kenny (aka Zippy Zappy).  In short... the guy totally hooked me up.  But I actually left out some of the coolest cards in the bunch.

Now since I'm a middle school teacher, who has students who check out my blog from time to time... allow me to make a few disclaimers.

A.  These cards are completely PG Rated.
B.  They are a very generous bonus that were not part of our original trade, but much appreciated.
C.  Depict a famous Japanese actress and singer.

Okay... now that I have gotten that out of the way.  Let's check out five 9-pocket pages of Yumi Sugimoto:

Before yesterday, I had never heard of Ms. Sugimoto.  But I looked her up on Wikipedia and YouTube.  She's actually has a pretty decent voice.  If you have a few minutes, go check out her video, Harukoi.

Thanks again Kenny for the awesome trade.  These cards are excellent additions to my Japanese PC binder.

Happy Saturday and sayonara!


  1. Be warned, I've got a few more YS stuff that couldn't fit this time.
    If/when we trade again, expect some more Yumi stuff...

    1. Nice. I just grabbed some ARod stuff for you today... but it's to even things out. I'll definitely start putting my Yankee stuff aside for you. Take care.

  2. oh wait...not a post for me to comment :-P