30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Saturday Night Five: Yumi Sugimoto

This morning, I wrote about a lopsided trade between me and Kenny (aka Zippy Zappy).  In short... the guy totally hooked me up.  But I actually left out some of the coolest cards in the bunch.

Now since I'm a middle school teacher, who has students who check out my blog from time to time... allow me to make a few disclaimers.

A.  These cards are completely PG Rated.
B.  They are a very generous bonus that were not part of our original trade, but much appreciated.
C.  Depict a famous Japanese actress and singer.

Okay... now that I have gotten that out of the way.  Let's check out five 9-pocket pages of Yumi Sugimoto:






Before yesterday, I had never heard of Ms. Sugimoto.  But I looked her up on Wikipedia and YouTube.  She's actually has a pretty decent voice.  If you have a few minutes, go check out her video, Harukoi.

Thanks again Kenny for the awesome trade.  These cards are excellent additions to my Japanese PC binder.

Happy Saturday and sayonara!

5 comments:

Zippy Zappy said...

Be warned, I've got a few more YS stuff that couldn't fit this time.
If/when we trade again, expect some more Yumi stuff...

Fuji said...

Nice. I just grabbed some ARod stuff for you today... but it's to even things out. I'll definitely start putting my Yankee stuff aside for you. Take care.

JediJeff said...

Ummm - what?

Greg Zakwin said...

Heeeeellllooooooo

Ana Lu said...

oh wait...not a post for me to comment :-P