30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Friday, February 8, 2013

Domo Arigato: Classon Ave

A few weeks ago, I wrote about my innaugural SPx project and Classon Ave offered to donate a few of the hockey cards I needed for my set.  On Wednesday, I received his package.

He wasn't able to find the hockey cards, but he sent me a pair of SPx baseball cards:




In addition to those, he donated a trio of Tony Gwynn cards I didn't own:




He also added a pair of cards to my Japanese PC binder:



And a rookie card of my favorite basketball player... the Black Mamba himself:



And a bunch of other cards including some oddballs, teams I collect, and some San Francisco Giants for my students:



Thanks Classon Ave!  This care package is thoughtful, generous, and much appreciated.  Expect something in your mailbox within the next week or so.  Take care and thanks again.

Happy Friday and sayonara!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see they made it.