30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Duh-Duh, Duh-Duh... Wilson!

The Seattle Seahawks might be the reigning Super Bowl Champions, but they are no longer the feared team they once were.  They're beatable at home.  Their defense is good, but hasn't looked great.  They no longer have Percy.  And they haven't even gotten to the rough part of their schedule.

But that's okay, because they have... duh-duh, duh-duh, Wilson!

2012 Crown Royale #280 (#'d 235/349)

I'm not saying he's an elite quarterback, but there's no denying that this guy is good.  Hopefully last week's loss to Dallas will help jump start both Russell's offense and the Hawk's defense.

Let's go Hawks!  Duh-duh, duh-duh...


Happy Sunday and sayonara!

4 comments:

Eric Bracke said...

I was torn watching the Seahawks and Rams today between my civic pride (St. Louis) and my school pride (NC State). The outcome was alright in my book. The Rams got the W and Russell became the first quarterback to throw for 300 yards in a game while rushing for 100. Plenty of time for the Seahawks to turn things around, but the Rams were playing for the season. Go Rams! Go Pack!

RAZ said...

That's a pretty nice card. I like the patch piece. You don't usually see a nice multi-color relic on a card with a print run of 350. I was hoping for the Seahawks to pull it out, mostly because I had them picked in my Survivor league. They've definitely got something going on in their locker room. Maybe getting Percy Harvin out of there will improve things when it comes to the Seahawks' overall season outlook.

Fuji said...

Another tough loss. Oh well... there's always next week.

Fuji said...

It's not a game used patch. It's from a jersey he wore at the rookie premiere. But that's okay with me. I still love the look of the card. Plus I'm excited to finally own an on-card autograph of Wilson.