30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Love him or hate him... the fact is... he's back!

2001 Upper Deck #1

I love to golf, however you won't usually find me watching it on television. But after watching this highlight of Tiger Woods nailing this chip shot... I just might have to start:


I've been golfing for a few years now, and I've had my share of cool... shall, I say... lucky shots. But I can't imagine doing it in front of all those fans with so much on the line.

Congratulations Tiger on your second win of the season. It's nice to see your name in the headlines again. You may not be "Husband of the Year" material, but the fact is... you're good for golf.

I look forward to monitoring your progress towards Jack Nicklaus' 18 major championships and Sam Snead's 82 career wins. What about you?

Do you care about Tiger and his hunt for 18 & 82?

Happy Sunday and sayonara!

4 comments:

Derek Hill said...

I love it. Even when he doesn't win, when he's playing good it makes for some exciting tv. I like watching golf on tv too though, no matter who's out there on sunday.

I played my best round in years yesterday morning and couldn't be happier right now!

Eric L said...

Tiger in contention on Sunday ALWAYS makes a tournament better.

Fuji said...

Congratulations on your best round in years. Last week, I was quite the opposite. I shot one of my worst games since I started golfing last Thursday. But I'm determined to get back out there and turn things around.

Fuji said...

I concur!