30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Blog Trade #17: No One's Going to Read This Blog


Two weeks ago, I wrote my "Let's Make a Deal" post and Jeremy (over at No One's Going to Read This Blog) responded with a huge list of cards off of my wantlist. He was looking for Adrian Peterson cards in return, so I dug through my collection and eventually we worked out a trade.

Here's a quick look at what he sent me:


I won't bore you with the details, since they're mostly base cards... but he traded me a ton of 49ers & SF Giants cards... along with singles of Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, and Bo Jackson.

But that's not all. He also threw in this AWESOME one of a kind sketch card:


It's a sketch of me dressed up as a katana wielding ninja. Everything I traded for will either be given away to students or sold at the local flea market... EXCEPT for the sketch card, which has found a permanent home, displayed on my office desk.

Thanks Justin for the wonderful trade. I appreciate you helping me out with the singles and taking the time to draw that AMAZING sketch card. Looking forward to trading again in the future. Sayonara!

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Thanks for the trade! I'm glad you liked the sketch. Hopefully we can do it again sometime.

Fuji said...

Like it? I love it. Looking forward to future trades. Thanks again.